Wednesday, August 3, 2011

...is this thing on?

     Hello. My name is Woods. Writing is hard. I tattoo, so that means I deal with a great cross-section of society. Whether I want to or not. All day disparate types of human monkeys, of all shapes, sizes and styles, waltz by the shop dragging their knuckles across my psyche and last nerve. So given the mass amounts of archeological data that I come across on any given day, I feel it warrants sharing with the public, as some of my findings, while maybe not important, certainly are...educational, shall we say.
     Also, things occur to me. I need to share these things from time to time to retain my sanity; or at least purge the demons in my head. I urge you to share your thoughts with me as well.
     I look forward to introducing you to regular characters such as 'Tall Can Eskimo' and 'Mad at my Dad Guy'. Real people, with real fucken big problems. Garden variety douche bag tourists are great, but making fun of them is picking low hanging fruit to the seasoned curmudgeon. No, what I am aiming to do is really broaden your horizons with some A1 fuktards. So, here is to life, liberty and the pursuit of asshats that make us laugh. Like a good episode of Cops, it should at least make you feel marginally better about yourself.
    

No comments: